Better By Design
Trafalgar Ridge, Oakville
Dunpar Commercial Division
Now you can own your exclusive unit in Jutland Square which offers flexible, sustainable designed two-storey premium industrial/office condominiums ranging from 1,800 to 10,000+ sq. ft. To satisfy the needs of a wide variety of uses, units can be combined to create larger spaces.
Customization for specific uses is possible as Dunpar will work with owners to tailor spaces that meet their needs. Dedicated parking is included in purchase price.
Inside, the units feature soaring 12’ high ceilings on each level (standard) with open, spacious and flexible light filled plans while the exterior is clad in character rich brick, large high quality windows, concrete and stone.
View our Flyer
for sitemap and floorplans
Features and Finishes
- 12’ clear height each floor to underside of slab or deck
Ground Level Entry Doors
- 8’ height 36” wide Aluminum framed glass door
Floor & Ceilings
- Core slab, poured concrete or open web joist with concrete topping
- Capped water supply and drainage for future washrooms.
Ground floor Plumbing
- 4” sanitary service roughed into unit. It shall be located in the floor at Vendor’s discretion. Includes a 3” plumbing vent installed through the roof for future plumbing by the Purchaser. All above floor plumbing, water, fixtures and finishes shall be completed by the Purchaser.
Second Floor Plumbing
- Rough-in drain for a 2 piece washroom. It shall be located in the floor at Vendor’s discretion. All above floor plumbing, water, fixtures and finishes shall be completed by the Purchaser.
- The Vendor will provide 1” water line for domestic water service stubbed into the unit with shut-off valve.
- Each unit will have 1 individually controlled Natural Gas combination Heating/cooling roof top unit with gas piping and electrically connected.
- Each HVAC unit shall have sheet metal supply & return air duct stubs into unit and terminate at the bottom of the structural steel joist, for future duct distribution by the Purchaser.
- A thermostat with 50’ of coiled control wiring shall be left in the unit. The final installation of the thermostat is the Purchasers responsibility.
- 1,800 sq. ft. units to receive a 3 ton unit.
- 2,400 sq. ft. units to receive a 5 ton unit.
- Each unit shall be provided with 2, 6” capped exhaust vents leading outdoor (through roof or wall) for future venting requirements
- The Vendor will provide 100 AMP, 600 volt electrical service complete with a disconnect switch, splitter and feed to the heating/cooling unit
- The Vendor shall provide 1 conduit from unit to a common area demarcation point