Purchasing a home is your biggest financial investment, but it’s also where you invest in your lifestyle. A home that’s well-built, well-designed, low maintenance, and beautiful will hit all the check lists.
Here are six ways Streetsville Centre does just that:
1) Low maintenance: In addition to high-end durable exterior materials — custom natural Indiana limestone, natural stone planter boxes and artisan hand-tumbled clay bricks — you also get outdoor landscaping and snow removal. A well-maintained front is pretty to look at and it creates safe neighbourhoods and helps build communities.
2) Nature all around: With 80% of the world’s population now living in urban settings, we all want — and need – connection to nature. Even an hour a day in nature, walking the dog, hiking, cycling, provides major relief from anxiety and stress. And for children, the benefits are even more remarkable. In the GTA a park system of over 8000 hectares includes several large local parks in Streetsville. That was one of the draws for Dunpar to build Streetsville Centre townhomes. Surrounded by conservation areas, and extensive town parks, the project fulfils Dunpar’s commitment to provide families with communities where they can thrive, raise their children in safety, with access to good education and a healthy amount of outdoor activity.
3) Good investment: Streetsville Centre is right in the middle of a vibrant downtown. Since these well-designed townhomes take up smaller footprints, it was possible to build luxury housing in a premium location close to shopping, schools, transit, restaurants.
4) Quality Construction: Georgian styling with plenty of custom details — clay brick construction embellished with natural Indiana limestone features, and professionally landscaped planter boxes for starters. Inside, main floor ceilings are 9.5 feet providing great volume of space, and the floorplans are designed for maximum flow. Energy efficiency is also important for continuously reduced utility bills over the long term, with Energy Star rated low-E argon windows throughout, programmable thermostats, forced air high efficiency/high velocity heating system, dual zone climate control on executive towns. All homes have a one-year guarantee on workmanship and materials, backed by TARION New Home Warranty Program, two year coverage on electric, plumbing, heating, and 7-year guarantee on major structural components.
5) Luxury at a standard price: Streetsville Centre’s standard package includes fixtures and finishes you’d expect on upgrades – central AC, oak staircase, granite kitchen counters, quality custom cabinetry, six stainless steel appliances, gas outlet at stove and rear of house, hardwood in the main floor, spacious master ensuite with its double sinks and custom cabinetry, soaker tub, glass shower and ceramic tile. There’s also a rough-in for central vacuum, and options to include an elevator, either at time of construction or later.
6) Oodles of space: Streetsville Centre offers both back-to-back and executive towns, as well as semis, designed for maximum flow and space. Floorplans are functional, efficient, and beautiful, and range from 1500 sf to 2600 sf, with two car parking on the lowest level, spacious open concept gathering on the main floor and large, luxurious bedrooms on the upper floors.
located at 80 Thomas Street in Streetsville across from the GO station
Register online at: dunparhomes.com